- Usage of Vouchers
- Vouchers and Points Terms & Conditions
- Ordering through the Site:
- Credit Card Payment
- Payment Processor
- Entire Agreement
1. Voucher is only valid for 1-time use per 1 customer.
2. Voucher is applicable on normal-priced items only excluding events, sale prices and Wine Club subscription- unless stated otherwise.
3. Voucher is not valid on sale items, best buys, value buys and corporate orders.
4. Only 1 (one) voucher can be used for every 1 (one) transaction. The website does not accept more than 1 voucher in 1 order and may result to order cancellation and vouchers to be void.
5. If payment failed or was cancelled, this will make the voucher void or invalid. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
6. Voucher validity date cannot be extended.
7. Voucher requires a minimum purchase order and/or certain items to purchase (e.g. red wines, wines from specific country, collection) stated in the announcement. If order does not meet conditions, voucher will not be applied on order / purchase.
- “Vouchers” includes, but not limited to, coupon code, discount code, discount coupon, sale voucher, voucher code or any other form of discount available on Winekaki website.
- “Points” includes, but not limited to, reward points, referral points, review points, refund credits or any other form of store credits that a customer can use to shop at Winekaki.
- A “Customer” is any individual or entity that makes an order or purchase at Winekaki website or via its sales team.
- An “Order” or “Purchase” is an instruction from customer to Winekaki to buy or obtain an item/s by paying for its full amount.
- Vouchers and points are only valid on the Winekaki website.
- All voucher codes expire as per stated on individual codes. Points expire within 1 year from the date it’s credited into the account.
- Vouchers and points are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash.
- Points can be used together with discount codes but no points will be earned from the value of the discount code.
- Points can be used to pay for delivery fees and SST, provided that you have enough points in your account.
- Points are earned from the total bill amount paid, excluding SST and delivery fees.
- Points to be awarded do not include SST amount and delivery fees.
- Points from different accounts cannot be combined.
- Unsuccessful orders and failed/cancelled transactions will not deduct your reward points. Should you encounter an error, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A valid voucher must be entered at the checkout page in order to redeem its value.
- Customers can only use the specific voucher once unless otherwise stated in the promotion of that voucher.
- Voucher validity is limited in time (from a few hours to a few weeks).
- WineKaki reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of vouchers and points for any reason, including due to:
– Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity, voucher use and/or points use;
– Voucher and/or points abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; or
– Voucher and/or points used in bad faith (including resold vouchers or use of vouchers/points by customers purchasing products for the purpose of re-selling)
- Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
- Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher code (for example, duration, eligibility, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers.
- WineKaki will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement vouchers, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
– Discontinued or cancelled vouchers;
– Improper use of, or inability to redeem, a voucher; or
– The inability to redeem a voucher due to technical issues.
- WineKaki reserves the right to change these terms & conditions or cancel any promotions at any time and without notice
In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustments to our delivery schedule, which will cause us to suspend chosen delivery times. If there will be a significant delay, a customer service representative may call or e-mail you to let you know the status of your delivery time. We will deliver your order the first possible moment the conditions permit. If your designated delivery location (i.e., street, avenue, etc.) or day is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location.
Customers are under no obligation to tip the delivery team but have the option of doing so if exceptional service is provided by the person.
The material in the Site is provided for lawful purposes only. WineKaki controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in Selangor, Malaysia, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold WineKaki Parties harmless from any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Notices: WineKaki may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the WineKaki Fee Schedule, and any other matter through a general posting on the WineKaki Site, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data. You may give notice to WineKaki by electronic mail (you may write in via our Contact Us form), or by conventional mail to:
22-38, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 2,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Third-Party Beneficiaries: The provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of WineKaki Parties, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. This Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and your WineKaki Service.
Amendment: WineKaki may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective seven days after they are initially posted on our Site. By using this Site after the effective date of any such amendment, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Agreement to which you are bound.